Wednesday, March 23, 2011

So I was inspired by this...and I thought that I would try my hand at
"What I know". Though I am not ready to do the "spoken" piece just yet...


I fear death. I fear explosions. I fear that I will be evaluated and determined to have had no value.
I fear expectations placed on me, of being misunderstood. I fear seeing pain in my children and husband's eyes.
I hate death.
I hate war and I hate lies... because death is imminent.
I dislike interruptions, injustice, intolerance, ignorance, arrogance, extravagance, vengeance, substance...abuse.
After many years of drought, I finally enjoy a good cry.
I am fascinated by the physics of people: their choices and others response to their choices.
I often choose transparency, even when it throws you for a loop.
I choose cheese. I choose bacon. These items together makes any food edible.
I choose design. I choose order. These two things makes any space palatable.
I enjoy good writing, despite my own inadequacies. I enjoy a good conversation, despite your inadequacies.
I delight in pop-ups and puppets, kittens and kites, bubbles and Brooke (Waggoner), ranunculus and calculus (nah).
I covet those who can pull off a good prank, have a sixth sense for being "present", and has the constant and consistent energy of the Tortoise.
I experience a sense of peace when I take in the glow of a tree after a rain, sit at a creek, sleep in...
My heart skips a beat, two and three for my red headed trio. My brain turns to mush over the concept of Grace.
I am unfortunately more aware of my stomach's presence than ever. My feet believe they have so much more to do.
This is me for now and has been, but I reserve the right to change for later or sooner.

So, what do you know?

No comments: